This article is a high-level overview of what can be found and what actions can be taken in the Member Account tab. Click on the hyperlinks for detailed instruction on how to perform the actions. Only users with the correct permissions will see this tab.
PERMISSION = "Member Administration/Configuration"
To get to the Member Account:
- Log into the ZenQMS
- Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose "Profile" from the dropdown. Or select the Settings icon found along left-hand panel. This will open the Settings and Administration section.
- Select the "Administration" tab at the top.
- Click "Member Account" on the left-hand side.
Once you are in Member Account you will see these 2 tabs across the top:
General Preferences - Here you can:
- Enable Account Backup
- Set Password Restrictions
- Update/Change Logo
- Creating and Managing Audit Categories
- Customize Audit Observations Severity Names
- Manage/Create Training Event Categories
ZenQMS Access History – This will show you when someone from ZenQMS has logged into your account. The metadata includes date of access, username, duration of log in and reason for accessing (comment).