This article is a high level overview of what can be found and what actions can be taken in the Member Account tab. Click on the hyperlinks for detailed instruction on how to perform the actions. Only users with the correct permissions will see this tab.
To get to the Member Account:
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and choose "Profile" from the dropdown. Or, select the Settings icon found along left-hand panel. This will open up the Settings and Administration section.
3. Select the "Administration" tab at the top.
4. Click "Member Account" on the left-hand side.
Once you are in Member Account you will see these 3 tabs across the top:
General Preferences - Here you can:
Users - Here you can:
- Add a user/upload multiple users
- activate/invite/disable users
- reset passwords
- create/manage groups
- assign supervisors
- change user emails
Subscriptions - Here you can: