Within the application, you have the ability to set up a few basic password restrictions and login requirements. More specifically, you can enforce password length, password update time-frame, and Two Factor Authentication requirements.
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Profile from the dropdown
3. Click Member Account on the lefthand side
4. On the General Preferences tab, scroll down to the section titled "Password Restrictions"
5. Under this section, you can set a Minimum Password Length, a Maximum number of months allowed before user has to create a new password, and whether or not all your account will Require all users to turn on Two Factor Authentication for enhanced security
8. Make sure to click after you finish updating each of these settings