In this release we will be resolving a bug where stage assignees don't get updated in the full table when a stage workflow is reverted. Due to the impact on data integrity, we will be deploying a fix as soon as validation has been completed. We will also be re-deploying a PDF bug fix from 2021.1P9.
This bug is occurring in both the Issues and the Change Control full tables, and is affecting all accounts using these two modules/tables. If you are not using the Issues or Change Control modules, then this does not affect your account.
This release is being managed through change control 301-35. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2021.1P10 System Release Record 301-35 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We expect about 30 minutes of downtime.
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually composed of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2021.1P10 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- IM 3.7 - Issues Module
- AUTH 3.5 - Authorization service
- CCM 4.2 - Change Control Module
- MIG 3.2 - Import/Export Data service
- PDF 3.5 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.2 - Reports Module
- TM 3.1 - Tasks Module
- ZENQ 22.9 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team.