This release is addressing bugs where some SSO/PIN users are being prompted for their password instead of a PIN, some locked out users can't be unlocked, some SSO users have to attempt to login multiple times, some transactions aren't being rendered in the Account Audit Trail properly, periodically some ZenQMS Help Desk user accounts are logging the incorrect user when performing data migrations, and some users are receiving callback errors when attempting to closeout an audit observation.
Clients should follow internal procedures to assess the impact of this release to their configured account, with that said, this release only handles bug fixes, and no new features are introduced.
This release is being managed through change control 301-26. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2021.1P4 System Release Record 301-26 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We expect less than 30 minutes of downtime that will occur in non-peak hours (EST).
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2021.1P4 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- AUTH 3.4 - Authorization service
- ZENQ 22.4 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 4.1 - Change Control Module
- IM 3.2 - Issues Module
- MIG 3.1 - Import/Export Data service
- PDF 3.3 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.2 - Reports Module
- TM 3.0 Tasks Module
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team.
Article is closed for comments.