2021.1P1 addresses critical problems in the application for users who can't upload their CV's, new and existing users who cannot log in to the application, users who cannot execute their e-signatures, users who get kicked out of the application after logging in, users who are receiving callback error after trying to link documents, and users who are seeing a delay in their Daily Summary emails.
Clients should follow internal procedures to assess the impact of this release to their configured account, with that said, this release only handles bug fixes, and no new features are introduced. This release will offer more permanent fixes to issues that have already been resolved as a part of the 2021.1 release scope, resolve ongoing issues, and also prevent future occurrences of issues.
This release is being managed through change control 301-23. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2021.1P1 System Release Record 301-23 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We expect limited downtime that will occur in non-peak hours.
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2021.1P1 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- AUTH 3.1 - Authorization service
- IM 3.1 - Issues Module
- ZENQ 22.1 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 4.0 - Change Control Module
- TM 3.0 Tasks Module
- Reports 2.2 - Reports Module
- MIG 3.1 - Import/Export Data service
- PDF 3.2 - PDF generation service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team.