2020.3P2 is a patch addressing performance improvements to the documents full table and the "My Company" training records view of the Main Dashboard and the Training Dashboard.
This release is being managed through change control 301-18 and a full set of validation documents will be published after the release. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.3P2 System Release Record 301-18 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- ZENQ-4377: Query for Main dashboard > My Company > All trainings in training pie chart > Show Completed Training Records can timeout for some clients
- ZENQ-4379: Keyword search in the Documents full table can time out and not return results for large amounts of data
- ZENQ-4563: In Documents Full Table, users can click multiple times and send multiple simultaneous requests which can cause a timeout, and loading default columns for large data sets can timeout
- ZENQ-4611: Query for Training dashboard > My Company > All trainings in training pie chart > Show Completed Training Records can timeout for some clients
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.3P2 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- ZENQ 21.2 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 3.3 - Change Control Module
- IM 2.3 - Issues Module
- TM 2.2 Tasks Module
- PDF 2.2 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.1 - Reports Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- MIG 3.0 - Import/Export Data service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team.