2020.2P4 is a planned performance patch addressing performance improvements to the main dashboard and training dashboard. Users will notice improved loading times of their training records on these dashboards.
This release is being managed through change control 301-15. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.2P4 System Release Record 301-15. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- ZENQ-4421 - Poor response time performance for larger accounts when trying to load training records in main dashboard and training dashboard
- ZENQ-4444 - The Dashboard drill down tables have styling issues with the inline search and calendar dropdowns
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.2P4 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- ZENQ 20.3 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 3.3 - Change Control Module
- IM 2.3 - Issues Module
- TM 2.2 Tasks Module
- PDF 2.2 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.1 - Reports Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!
Please sign in to leave a comment.