2020.2P2 is a planned performance patch addressing bugs and performance improvements in the Change Control, Issues, and Tasks Full Tables, Change Control and Issues custom fields, as well as other bug fixes and performance improvements.
This release is being managed through change control 301-13 and a full set of validation documents will be published after the release. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.2P2 System Release Record 301-13 - Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- CCM-1571: In full tables and dashboard tables, searching for special character “single quotation” ( ' ) returns a 500 error
- CCM-1629: Bool type have NO as default value in the exported file, even if the user doesn’t select any options in the item
- CCM-1638: After changing the due date of an item, the old date is reflected in the Full Table but the filter is picking up on the new due date
- CCM-1639: #Days Open/To Complete and Completion Date are not updated after Cancelling a Workflow
- CCM-1658: Attempting to click a popup module in TinyMCE text editor prompts the close tab action
- CCM-1677: When another user edits a boolean, single select, or multi select custom fields, the UI is not updated
- CCM-1683: Updating custom field options that is assigned to a lot of stages can cause timeout error
- CCM-1686: Change Control Full Table is not returning results for content inside of attachments
- IM-855: Issues Full Table is not returning results for content inside of attachments
- IM-857: Filtering for a single select custom field on the Issues Full Table isn’t working for a few specific custom fields
- PDF-227: Text custom fields formatting in the PDF are not matching the UI in the app
- PDF-228: Small images are rendered as a larger size in a PDF
- PDF-229: non-HTML custom fields values are not encoded when converted to PDF
- PDF-230: Tables and images are cut off or not sized properly when converted to PDF
- TM-183: Tasks Full Table is not returning results for content inside of attachments
- TM-184: Linking a Task to it’s parent item, then changing the due date, can cause due date workflow signatures to fail
- ZENQ-4359: Tab-nabbing via window.opener - audits
- ZENQ-4366: Stage Assignees are not receiving email notifications upon the launch of a CC and Issues Stage
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.2P2 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- CCM 3.2 - Change Control Module
- IM 2.2 - Issues Module
- TM 2.2 Tasks Module
- PDF 2.2 - PDF generation service
- ZENQ 20.2 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- Reports 2.1 - Reports Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!