2020.2P1 is a planned performance patch addressing unnecessarily large amounts of data being sent to the Audit Trail database tables, as well as some other bug fixes and performance improvements.
This release is being managed through change control 301-12. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.2P1 System Release Record 301-12 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- CCM-1574: Editing any custom field triggers multiple "Stage_Updated" transactions in the DB
- CCM-1611: Can not load categories with a large amount of Authorized Users/Roles in a signature step or Authorized Stage Assignees
- CCM-1612: Exports from CC and Issue Full Table with Task Column added show zeros "0" for all Task Counts
- CCM-1617: Having two API calls to complete a workflow and update a resource, can lead to the scenario where the workflow gets completed, but the resource is not updated
- CCM-1659: Main Dashboard due date table showing CC/Issues items and Tasks that are not supposed to be shown
- CCM-1660: Changing the order the Category Stage Custom Fields throws a rollbar error
- CCM-1661: Change control dashboard bar chart item count is not capturing all items
- IM-844: Having two API calls to complete a workflow and update a resource, can lead to the scenario where the workflow gets completed, but the resource is not updated
- PDF-177: Problems converting HTML to PDF
- TM-176: Having two API calls to complete a workflow and update a resource, can lead to the scenario where the workflow gets completed, but the resource is not updated
- TM-179: Launch workflow buttons are not disabled allowing for multiple clicks and workflows
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.2P1 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- CCM 3.1 - Change Control Module
- IM 2.1 - Issues Module
- TM 2.1 Tasks Module
- PDF 2.1 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.1 - Reports Module
- ZENQ 20.0 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!