2020.1P7 addresses a problem with poorly performing sql code that was causing site wide performance problems in the Change Control and Issues Modules.
This release is being managed through change control 301-11. Due to the possible impact on system stability we are treating it as a 'Critical' patch per the Quality Technical Agreement. As a result we will be releasing this patch as soon as QA completes testing protocols. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.1P7 System Release Record 301-11 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- IM-840 - Query for pulling morpheus item data should be multiple separate queries
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.1P7 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- IM 1.3 - Issues Module
- ZENQ 19.5 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 2.5 - Change Control Module
- TM 1.2 Tasks Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- PDF 1.3 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.0 - Reports Module
- This announcement is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!