2020.1P6 addresses problems found in the Change Control and Issues modules only.
Some transactions occurring in the Change Control and Issues modules were only
being recorded in 1 of our database tables, instead of the desired 2 tables. Also, in
some cases the excel export of the Account Audit Trail table was truncating very large
data strings. Finally, some user dropdowns were not displaying all available users.
This release is being managed through change control 301-10. Due to the possible
impact on the Audit Trail we are treating it as a 'Critical' patch per the Quality Technical
Agreement. As a result we will be releasing this patch as soon as QA completes testing
You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release
record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release
notes here: 2020.1P6 System Release Record 301-10 Release Notes. An
entire release record will be available for review after the release is
completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- CCM-1597: API calls to Users sometimes returns a partial list of users
- ZENQ-4230: Audit Trail: prevent truncated json strings in the exported excel file "Row Data" column
- ZENQ-4232: Audit Trail: ensure API 1-Many transactions also being entered inxxx_audit.audit_logs
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into
smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such
this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual
services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change
versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this
ZenQMS Release 2020.1P6 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as
an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- ZENQ 19.5 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 2.5 - Change Control Module
- IM 1.2 - Issues Module
- TM 1.2 Tasks Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- PDF 1.3 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.0 - Reports Module
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!