We are pleased to announce release 2020.2! In this major release, we are introducing improvements to improve the user experience in the Change Control, Issues, and Tasks Modules:
- Improved e-signature experience for Change Controls, Issues, and Tasks Modules
- New UI and expanded functionality for the dashboard and Full Tables for Change Controls, Issues, and Tasks Modules
- Performance improvements and bug fixes throughout the application.
This release is being managed through change control 301-9. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.2 System Release Record 301-9 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.2 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- ZENQ 20.0 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 3.0 - Change Control Module
- IM 2.0 - Issues Module
- TM 2.0 Tasks Module
- PDF 2.0 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.1 - Reports Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!
Please sign in to leave a comment.