2020.1P5 addresses some bugs where specific transactions in the Change Control and Issues module were being logged in the database but were not rendering in the Audit Trail Table in the Settings tab.
This release is being managed through change control 301-8. Due to the possible impact on the Audit Trail we are treating it as a 'Critical' patch per the Quality Technical Agreement. As a result we will be releasing this patch as soon as QA completes testing protocols. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.1P5 System Release Record 301-8 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- ZENQ-4165: Morpheus steps endpoint ignoring "include_deleted" param
- ZENQ-4166: Audit trail: DLQ not capturing all messages that don't go into the queue
- ZENQ-4171: ATTACHMENTS_CREATED transactions are not properly rendering in the Audit Trail Table
- ZENQ-4173: Changing the Key of a CC or Issues Category does not trigger the CATEGORY_UPDATED transaction in the Audit Trail Table
- ZENQ-4174: Specific transactions are not rendering the STAGE_DATA_WORKFLOW_LAUNCHED in the Audit Trail Table
- ZENQ-4177: Unmapped transactions for UPDATE_TASK_STATUS is causing task updates to not properly render in the Audit Trail Table
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.1P5 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- ZENQ 19.4 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 2.4 - Change Control Module
- IM 1.2 - Issues Module
- TM 1.2 Tasks Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- PDF 1.3 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.0 - Reports Module
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!