We are pleased to announce Major Release 2019.2. Please click this link to download the 2019.2 Requirements & Testing Traceability Matrix (Summary for Release Notes) (v.01).pdf referenced below.
The release includes a major enhancement for in app notifications when users are co-editing the same change control or task, as well as bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- We plan to deploy on 16-OCT-2019 at 9pm EST. If this causes any issues for your team, please email email@example.com as soon as possible -- we expect some slowness or possible down-time during deployment.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry!
- All changes will be available for you to access and test at test.zenqms.com immediately The data in test.zenqms.com was reset to match production data in late summer 2019. If you have any problems logging in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This release is being managed under change control #40374 and a full set of validation documents will be published and added to the auditor share as they are approved.
Validation Documents *Please Read*
- We continue to evolve our approach to documentation in our commitment to exceed regulatory expectations. More importantly our goal is to make it easier for clients to understand our documentation.
- For this release, instead of a general list of improvements/bugs, we will include an attached excel file that will summarize all of the changes. Here is what you will see:
- We are exclusively focused on the User Stories that drive our development process and the specific requirements needed to deliver them. Stories are verified through testing; test cases are connected directly to them.
- In our release notes, we connect all the dots to give you clear traceability and continuity.
- For each story, we are sharing a Validation Risk Assessment protocol with clients for the first time.
- The changes are based on a year long review of our documentation as well as feedback from clients, consultants, and our own internal audits/reviews.
- These release notes will be updated potentially prior to the release of the OQ/OQ in the event that test cases are created/updated.