We are pleased to announce Major Release 2018.1. The main focus of this release (in order of significance/impact):
- Expand localization to include English, Chinese, French, Spanish and Italian
- A second update to Training Status. Recently we updated the % Compliant calculation to include any users who are Green or Yellow (since they are technically compliant). This works well on the main dashboard, but it causes some confusion in other places, e.g. the document level. So we have removed the % calculation there and instead added data to show for each document # users that are assigned, past due, compliant, at risk and completed. This last item is critical because it will indicate for retired documents or for newly approved documents how many have actually completed training on it.
Now you can get exactly the information you need for internal reporting.
- Significant performance improvements to dashboard, documents full table and keyword search, and controlled printing service.
- Continue our evolution with the new navigation, including a newly styled PDF viewer
There are a number of minor improvements and bug fixes worth reviewing below.
- This announcement plus the email to all active admin users counts as our formal announcement for the release.
- We plan to deploy at the weekend of 30-Mar-2018-- we will fix a time shortly. Please email email@example.com as soon as possible if this causes any issues for your team-- we would expect some slowness or possible down time during deployment.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team-- so don't worry.
- About those Xs in the release notes title: clients have asked us to include the source code build ID in these release notes. We will do so post deployment-- this will match the version ID in production.
- All changes will be available for you to access and test at test.zenqms.com starting 9-March, which was reset to production data in late November. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems.
- This release is being managed under change control #15326 and a full set of validation documents will be published and added to the auditor share as it is approved.
|NOVA-1||App Internationalization and Localization|
|NOVA-20||New Navigation V2|
|NOVA-21||Custom PDF.js Wrapper|
|NOVA-22||Custom Tab Header|
|NOVA-23||Unsaved work flag on new nav|
|NOVA-26||Error handling for adding new items|
|NOVA-32||PDF.js continued enhancements to viewing/security|
|NOVA-35||Nova: Rollbar Error Tracking Integration|
|NOVA-41||When a tab is closed, the parent tab should be focused|
|ZENQ-2219||Controlled printing service improvements (locklizard)|
|ZENQ-2691||Documents: Full table - performance improvements|
|ZENQ-2826||PDF: Fix embedding of PDFs with dynamic XFA form|
|ZENQ-2868||Dashboard Refresh Improvements|
|ZENQ-2904||Keep session alive calls throttling|
|ZENQ-2911||Training Compliance Improvements|
|ZENQ-2912||Home > Documents: slow performance|
|NOVA-33||Navigation: Tab content is truncated upon login|
|NOVA-48||Documents Dashboard: Table titles not correct for New documents assignments / Documents with new comments|
|ZENQ-2717||Izenda: Reports individually shared with users from same member will not open|
|ZENQ-2874||API restricted IPs not working with load balancer|
|ZENQ-2896||Migration: Create Custom fields allows more than 20 custom fields to be migrated for same placement|
|ZENQ-2897||Migration: Create Custom fields does not handle correctly the "Display order" field|
|ZENQ-2898||Migration: Import Custom Fields List Values should fail if the custom field has a different type than "Multi-Select" or "Member defined dropdown"|
|ZENQ-2899||Migrated Category Workflows launch out of order|
|ZENQ-2910||Training Records migration issues|
|ZENQ-2932||Data migration: Links to files do not work|
|ZENQ-2933||Data migration: lengthy migrations throw an error|
|ZENQ-2939||Full tables: searching for keywords will trigger an additional refresh of table|
(project in ("ZenQMS Flagship", Nova, Endurance, Lumen) AND type in (Improvement, Bug) AND status in ("Development in Progress", "In Code Review", "In Review", "Ready for Testing","testing in progress", Closed) AND resolution in (Unresolved, Done, Fixed) AND fixVersion = 2018.1) OR (project in ("ZenQMS Flagship", Nova, Endurance, Lumen) AND type in (Improvement, Bug) AND labels in (Ready-To-Develop) AND resolution in (Unresolved, Done, Fixed) AND fixVersion = 2018.1) ORDER BY issuetype ASC, key ASC
Updated to include descriptions of Improvements.
The following items were added to the release:
The following items were either converted to tech tasks or removed from the release:
There have been some more adjustments to the release based on ongoing testing
Please sign in to leave a comment.