We are pleased to announce the successful release of our latest software version (2012.2 Patch 1). This patch provides various security improvements. See a list below. Keep the good ideas coming-- major new features/improvements will be part of our next major release (2013.1) later this year.
- Security: Several minor security improvements made after intensive software penetration testing by an outside 3rd party, including:
- further restrictions on password definition/complexity that match Industry/Government standards;
- use of CAPTCHA and harmonized steps for failed login/forgotten password process;
- enhanced blocking for cross-site-scripting;
- addition of secure session cookies
- PDF Formatting: We fixed a minor issue that defaulted the Audit Report sections of an exported audit to TIMES NEW ROMAN font, regardless of what had been selected.