2020.3P1 is a planned patch addressing minor bug fixes to the documents signature table, and the user's Training Dossier.
This release is being managed through change control 301-17. You can download a copy of the first stages of the system release record, including the requirements and testing traceability matrix for release notes here: 2020.3P1 System Release Record 301-17 Release Notes. An entire release record will be available for review after the release is completed, in the auditor share account.
We do not expect any downtime.
- ZENQ-4479 - Email address and Title are not updated in the Documents Workflows/Signatures table even if the user updated them before signing the workflow step
- ZENQ-4488 - Client-side scripts and styles are not reloading with every release which requires users to clear cache to resolve UI problems
- ZENQ-4490 - System will not export to PDF the training dossier of users that are not assigned to any group
- ZENQ-4491 - Delegating a Document Signature does not update the user's Title and Email
- ZENQ-4494 - Email address and Title are not updated in the Documents Workflows/Signatures table even if the user updated them before signing the workflow step
ZenQMS comprises a microservice architecture that breaks up large functions into smaller services. This reduces risk in the development and release process. As such this flagship release version is actually comprised of the releases of the individual services components. It is entirely possible for a component service to not change versions in a release cycle even if other components do. Here is the summary for this release.
ZenQMS Release 2020.2P4 contains the following “FixVersions”. We use FixVersion as an internal versioning scheme for our modules/services and maintain them in Jira.
- ZENQ 21.1 - Flagship application and all other modules/components that are not Change Control, Issues, Tasks, Reports, or Settings
- CCM 3.3 - Change Control Module
- IM 2.3 - Issues Module
- TM 2.2 Tasks Module
- PDF 2.2 - PDF generation service
- Reports 2.1 - Reports Module
- AUTH 2.1 - Authorization service
- MIG 3.0 - Import/Export Data service
- This announcement plus the banner announcement in the application to ALL users is our formal announcement for the release.
- Deployment (as always) is handled by the ZenQMS team.