This article will take you through the steps to create and complete an audit.
1. Log into your ZenQMS account, and type your company name in the Qsheet search box
2. Select your Company/Site, you will then be taken into the Qsheet for the site selected
3. Click on the "Create New Report" link on the left hand side.
4. Click on the blue , a "Audit Date" window will appear and you will be required to enter a date. Once you enter a date a new Audit detail page will open.
5. You will need to fill in the asterisk* fields at a minimum
- Choose an audit category from the dropdown list
- Choose an audit type from the dropdown list
6. You will also need to add an authorized user as a Lead Auditor, you can do this by clicking on the "Add New" link under the Auditor section. This is where you can add and change auditors.
7. Click Save/Exit and click on Audit Report at the top
8. Here is where you would enter the Audit report, you can also upload a finished audit report instead. Make sure to click Save/Exit after any revisions you make
9. Next Step would be creating an Observation
10. The next step would be to launch the workflow. When you click on the workflow tab, it will require you to "Select a workflow action for this report", by now you have probably already configured this when you were setting up your account for Audits. You will then be asked to choose an authorized user to be the approver of the Final Report. Once you have launched the page that appears will let you know that the workflow is active.
11. After the Final Report has been approved, you can then send it out to the Auditee by going to the Audit Full table, finding the Audit and clicking on the State, which would be "Published Final Report". It will then have you launch the pre-configured workflow for "Send to Auditee".
12. The Select Report Components box will pop up and you can select what or all of the report gets sent, then the workflow approver will get the alert. Once they sign off the Auditee will get the report sent to them. The state of the Audit then moves to Pending Auditee Response.
13. This Audit can then be closed out by going to the full table and clicking on the State which will be "Pending Auditee Response". The Audit Close Out window will appear where you can select additional people to receieve a mesage letting them know that the Audit has been closed. You can also attach a PDF. There are also a dropdown of action you can select:
- Close Audit but Leave Observations Alone
- Close Audit and All Open Observations
- Close Audit with No Response from Auditee
- Close Audit with Unacceptable Response from Auditee
You can then close the audit by clicking on "Close This Audit"