In many cases when users are having trouble, a root cause is an out of date browser or the need to clear cache. You should refer to your internal IT team as a first line of support, but just in case you want to know yourself below is some information.
Clear cache/cookies in CHROME:
- Select History > Show Full History from menu (Command+Y or CTRL+Y should bring you to same place).
- Select "Clear Browsing Data" option from left side
- Click on the three-dot menu in the upper right of Chrome
- Select More Tools > Clear Browsing Data
- Set the Time Range to "All Time"
- Make sure Cookies and Cache are both selected
- Click "Clear Data"
Clearing Site Specific Cookies in CHROME:
- Click on the three-dot menu in the upper right of Chrome and select Settings
- Click Privacy and security
- Select Cookies and other site data
- Click See all site data and permissions
- At the top right, search for the website's name (ie. zenqms.com)
- To the right of the site, click on the trash can icon to remove the cookie
Clear cache/cookies in FIREFOX:
- Select History > Clear Recent History
- Set Time Range to Clear to "Everything"
- Make sure Cookies and Cache are both selected.
- Click "Ok"
Clearing Site Specific Cookies in FIREFOX
- Click the menu button and select
Here is a good reference from an outside source (this site may have ads): PC Mag: How to Clear Your Cache on Any Browser
We support most any modern, standards compliant web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Microsoft Edge. Here is a handy link that checks your browser versions: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR CHROME
Please sign in to leave a comment.