Understanding the Dashboard Pie Chart
We have added some additional detail to the status that is shown in the Pie Chart, which then carries over into the Dossier.
The Dashboard Pie Chart has been updated to include a more thorough breakdown of the three sections:
Green - Compliant (Completed or Not Due Yet): Shows users who have completed all their assigned training or training that has not come due yet (the due date is not within the end of the next month).
Yellow - At Risk (Coming Due or New/Incomplete): Shows users who have training assignments coming due within the end of the next month and any New/Incomplete training assignments that newly assigned.
Red - Past Due: Shows users who have training assignments that are beyond their due date.
Training Pipeline - Shows you what you have coming due in the upcoming 4 months and what is past due. You can click on the columns to drill into what you have past due or coming up and execute the training from the drilled in view.
"My Training Dashboard" Drop Down -
- My Training Dashboard - Access to your training statuses & records
- My Direct Reports Dashboard - Access to your direct reports' training statuses & records
- My Company Dashboard - Access to the training status & records of the entire company
- Training: Trainee Records - Access the training Dossiers of all employees
- Training: Courses - Access/Manage existing courses and create new ones
- Training: Events - Access/manage existing events and create new ones
- Training: Tests - Access/Manage existing tests and create new ones