In order to access the user table, users will need to have the ROLE Permission: Account Users. Users with this permission will be allowed to view, add, and manage the users within the account.
Please Note: The Administration: Account Super User role will have this permission already. If a user is added to this role, they will have full access to the Settings, Issues, Change Control, and Tasks Module. If you would prefer for this user to have more limited access, you will want to create a “Member Admin” role.
To grant a user this permission, please follow the below steps:
- Log into ZenQMS
- Navigate to Settings (either via the or Profile under your User Name)
- Navigate to Roles & Permissions
- From here, you will either grant the "Account User" permission to an existing role OR create a new role.
- Instructions on how to create a new role and manage permissions of a new or existing role can be found here: Creating & Managing Account Roles & Permissions
- Once permissions are granted, the user will have access to the user table. From there, they will be able to view users, add a singular user or multiple users, and manage the users account.
- Instructions on how to navigate the User Table can be found here: Navigation and Updating User Information
Please sign in to leave a comment.