NOTE: Users will need the permission "Configuration: Issues" to perform these steps.
Creating a "cancellation workflow" for Issues will allow you to close out any duplicate or no longer needed issues. This helps prevent you from needing to delete the item from the application. Please follow the steps below to create a cancellation workflow. This configuration will need to be completed while the Issue category is in a "draft" state. If the Issue category is "active", a new version needs to be created by clicking "Create New Version" :
1. Navigate to the "draft" state Issue Category clicking Settings - Configuration - Issues:
2. Click the hyperlinked name of the "draft" category:
3. Under the "General Settings" section, click "Manage Stages and Transitions":
4. Click on the blue plus (+) button to add a new stage:
5. Add a new stage titled "Issue Cancelled" and check the box for "Final Stage" and select "Save":
6. Add new transitions to the "Issue Cancelled" Stage in all stages within the workflow and select "Save". By doing so, users have the ability to cancel the Issue, if needed, during any stage of the workflow: