In the upcoming release, 2022.1, there is an upgraded audit trail feature that is available for the Administration, Issues module and Change Control/Tasks. In order to have access to this feature you will have to be given the permission in the Roles/Permissions table.
Once you are given permission to access the audit trail, you will see the option in the left hand column under settings.
When you click on "Account Audit Trail" a table will appear, in order to view specific audit trails you will have to choose the module in which you want to view an audit trail from OR you can choose to view all at once. The "All" selection will also include user logins/failed login attempts.
The Audit Trail includes the following columns:
Module - the module that the action was taken place in
Time Stamp - Date and time the action was taken
User ID - users email address
User Name - the name of the User
Item ID - the system generated Item ID
Event - A brief description of the action that was performed by that user, this column is text searchable
Risk - The action will be tagged as being a Risk if the action was a super editor transaction or admin changes, the table can be sorted by Risk status
NOTE: Account activity may take up to 30 minutes to appear in the audit trail.
Each column has a search tool in the row under the column header, so the table can be sorted by any of the columns.
The Table can be exported in an excel or a csv, which will show further details for each transaction.
Events that will be logged in the Account Audit Trail:
- When a user logs into the application
- Failed login attempts
- If a user updates personal information
- If a user updates their password
- If a user notification settings are updated
- If CHAT LOG text is ADDED, EDITED, DELETED
- If an ATTACHMENT is CREATED, UPDATED, REMOVED, RESTORED, DUPLICATED (Will include the Attachment file name)
- If a CATEGORY VERSION is CREATED, ACTIVATED, RETIRED, REMOVED ( will include the Category Name)
- If an ITEM is CREATED, UPDATED, Due Date is POSTPONED (the new date will be included)
- If an ITEM USER is ADDED, REMOVE (will include User Name that was removed)
- If an ITEM TASK is ADDED, REMOVED (will include the Task Key)
- If a ITEM WORKFLOW is LAUNCHED, CANCELLED
- If an ITEM is REMOVED, RESTORED (will include Item ID)
- If STAGE DATA is COMPLETED, LAUNCHED (will include stage name)
- If STAGE DATA WORKFLOW is LAUNCHED, CANCELED (will include stage name)
- If STAGE DATA WORKFLOW DATE CHANGE is LAUNCHED (Stage name and due date workflow launched will be included)
- If a STAGE DATA is POSTPONED (will include stage name and due date was changed to)
- If a STAGE is CREATED, UPDATED
- If a STAGE STEP is ADDED, UPDATED, REMOVED (will include stage name)
- If a TASK is CREATED, REMOVED, COMPLETED
- If a TASK WORKFLOW is LAUNCHED
- If a TASK COMPLETION WORKFLOW is LAUNCHED
- If a TASK is POSTPONED(will include the new due date)
- If a TASK WORKFLOW DATE CHANGE is CANCELED
- If a WORKFLOW is EXECUTED, REJECTED
Please sign in to leave a comment.