Note: The permission "Member Administration/Configuration" is needed to complete these steps.
1. Log into your ZenQMS account and select the "Settings" icon from the Main Dashboard:
2. Click "Administration":
3. Click on "Site Management" on the left hand side:
4. Click on "", and fill in the information below. Click "Create New Site" when completed:
5. Once you create the site you can click on the hyperlinked percentage icon to see what else needs to be completed prior to being ready to receive or respond to an audit:
6. Once you have completed these items you will see a "" which indicates that section is complete. When all checklist items have a green check, the site is ready for an Audit. You can also update information from this table by clicking on the dropdown that is labeled "Select an Item to Update". You can also remove a site from this dropdown as well: