NOTE: Users will need the permission "Site Administration/Management" to have the ability to add a new site.
If your company uses the Issues or Audits modules, you will likely need to utilize sites. The directions below detail how to create a new site.
1. Log into ZenQMS
2. Select the "Settings" icon found along left-hand panel on the Main Dashboard. This will open up the Settings and Administration section.:
3. Select the "Administration" tab:
4. Click on "Site Management" on the left hand side. Then click on "Add New Site":
5. Fill in a Site Name
6. Enter a location on the single line next to the Map Location field and then select the correct location from the auto-populated drop-down
7. Select "" for the internal facility question
Note: When entering locations, separate city, state, country, etc... using commas