Within the application, you have the ability to set up a few basic password restrictions and login requirements. More specifically, you can enforce password length, password update time-frame, and Two Factor Authentication requirements.
(Permission Needed: "Member Administration/Configuration")
1. Log into ZenQMS
2. Select the Settings icon found along left-hand panel. It is the bottom icon that looks like a gear. This will open up the Settings and Administration section. Click on the Administration tab at the top.
3. Click "Member Account" on the left hand side
4. On the "General Preferences" tab, scroll down to the section titled "Password Restrictions"
5. Under this section, you can set a Minimum Password Length, a Maximum number of months allowed before user has to create a new password, and whether or not all your account will require all users to turn on Two Factor Authentication for enhanced security
8. Make sure to click after you finish updating each of these settings