This article will tell you where to go to change your password, update your security question, and enable 2-factor authentication. If you do not remember your login information and/or have been "Locked Out" due to too many failed attempts, you will need to email email@example.com or your internal admin to reset your password. You will then receive an email with instructions on what to do next.
*If you use an SSO/SAML you will need to contact your internal admin
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Profile from the dropdown
3. Click on mySettings on the lefthand side
4. Click on Password or Security (whichever action you are trying to perform) and follow the directions
PASSWORD RESET - If you are locked out ZenQMS Support or your internal admin have reset it for you...
1. When resetting your password, as you meet the certain criteria that are above in red, they will begin to turn green. You will not be able to change the password unless all criteria have turned green
2. You will then have to click on in order to complete the process
3. A modal box will pop up letting you know that it has been successfully changed.
4. You will then need to set a security challenge questions
5. Choose a question that you know the answer to :) and click on save.
ENABLING TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION
1. Click on Enable, a modal box asking you for your cell phone number will appear, enter your cell number and click on save.
Enabling 2-Factor for the Whole Company
Note: A user with the correct permissions has the ability to enable 2-Factor Authentication for the whole company. Two facts to know:
*If you enable it for the whole company, everyone will have to use it you can not pick and choose who has to use it and who does not
*Once enabled the next time a user logs in they will be forced to set it up