Adding or changing a user(s)'s Supervisor is easy to complete within the User Table.
PERMISSION = "Member Administration/Configuration"
1. Log into ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose "Profile" from the dropdown
3. Click "Member Account" on the lefthand side
4. Click "Users"
5. Search for the User(s) that you would like to assign a supervisor to by typing their name in the "Name" column or email address in the "Email/Log-in" column.
6. Check the box to left of their name(s) and click "Assign Supervisor"
7. A window will appear and you will be able to select a Supervisor from the "Select a User" dropdown. You are also able to clear an existing supervisor by clicking "Clear Exisitng Assignments"
8. Once complete, a window will pop up confirming completion