For issues, two of the text block sections (Root Cause Analysis and Action Plan) allow you to use Form Templates. When selected, these templates will populate all configuration settings and text values within the specific text block. Overall, form templates can significantly improve the time required and accuracy when completing issue investigations.
CREATING & UPDATING FORM TEMPLATES
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Profile from the drop-down
3. Click Configuration on the lefthand side, located under Site Management
4. Select the Form Templates tab
5. Either click or select an existing template from the drop-down menu
6. Select a template type from the drop-down
* For the Issues module, you will select either Action: Root Cause Analysis or Action: Action Plan
7. Name the template
8. Update the text box editor or Load an Existing File
* If you choose to Load an Existing File, our team recommends using the Paste HTML Code method rather than selecting a file to upload
USING FORM TEMPLATES
When you are working on an issue, to use a form template, you will need to:
1. Navigate to either the Root Cause Analysis or Action Plan tab.
2. Above the text block, click the Insert Template hyperlink, then choose the correct template. The text block should automatically update.
*If you select the incorrect template, you will need to delete all text from the text block before selecting the correct template.