For Training Events, you have the ability to select training event types to further define the training. Before you can use these descriptors, you will need to configure the options within your application.
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose "Profile" from the dropdown
3. Click on "Administration", which brings you to the Administration Settings, in the Member Account section.
4. On the General Preferences tab, scroll down to the section titled "Member Category Configuration"
5. From the drop-down next to the "Showing your custom categories of the following type:", select "Training Event"
6. Next to section title, click the "Add New Category to Table" hyperlink
7. In the window that pops up, add your new event type name and click "Save".
8. To turn the event type on or off, click the blue "Yes" or "No" located under the Active header next to the chosen event type
Please sign in to leave a comment.