NOTE: Users will need the permission "Member Administration/Configuration" to configure training event types.
For Training Events, you have the ability to select training event types to further define the training. Before you can use these descriptors, you will need to configure the options within your application.
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on the "Settings" icon from the Main Dashboard.
3. Click on "Administration".
4. Scroll down to the section titled "Member Category Configuration". From the drop-down next to the "Showing your custom categories of the following type:", select "Training Event". Next, click the "Add New Category to Table" hyperlink:
5. In the window that pops up, add your new event type name and click "Save".
6. To turn the event type on or off, click the blue "Yes" or "No" located under the "active" header next to the chosen event type.