In order to use an internal site (Site Management section of Administration) in the Audits module, you will need to set up the Send to Auditee workflow. This workflow can be skipped when actually executing the audit, but must be defined either way.
CREATING & UPDATING SEND TO AUDITEE WORKFLOWS
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Profile from the drop-down
3. Click Configuration on the lefthand side, located under Site Management
4. Select the Workflow Templates tab
5. From the drop-down menu, select "Audit Report: Send to Auditee"
6. Select a Site from the next drop-down menu
7. Update the step name, approval reason, delegation settings, and/or users/user groups
8. Click "Save Changes"
9. (optional) If you would like to add additional workflow steps, click "Add Workflow Step", fill out the required information, and click "Save Changes"