This article will give you instruction on how to manage your groups in Member Account under Users. In this tab you can create new groups, add users to groups, remove users from groups, delete groups or edit the name of any existing groups. You will also be able to assign or take away group permissions from here.
PERMISSION = "Member Administration/Configuration"
To get to Users:
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and choose "Profile" from the dropdown. Or, select the Settings icon found along left-hand panel. This will open up the Settings and Administration section.
3. Click on the Administration tab at the top.
4. Click "Member Account" on the left-hand side
5. Click on "Users" and then click on
6. From here you can:
- Create a new group by clicking "Create Group". The name must be unique. You will be able to add users by selecting them from the "Select a User" dropdown.
- Delete a group by selecting a group from the "Select a Group" dropdown and clicking on "Delete". A modal box will pop up if the deletion fails due to the group being assigned to any items. You will need to un-assign this group in order for the deletion to be completed. The modal box provides you with the necessary information to complete this.
- Rename a group by selecting a group from the "Select a Group" dropdown and clicking on "Rename"
- Assign or remove Group Permissions by checking/unchecking on the boxes next to the permissions you would like the users in that group to have/not have
- Add a User to a Group by selecting the Group name first from the "Select A Group" dropdown. Next, select the users you want to add to the group from the "Select A User" dropdown.