Our application allows client's to upload their corporate logos. Please note that these logos will appear throughout the application for all of the client's users.
PERMISSION = "Member Administration/Configuration"
1. Log into ZenQMS
2. Select the Settings icon found along left-hand panel. It is the bottom icon that looks like a gear. This will open up the Settings and Administration section. Click on the Administration tab at the top.
3. Click "Member Account" on the left hand side
4. On the General Preferences" tab, scroll down to the section titled "Upload/Manage Member Logo"
5. Click "Upload"
* Please note that there are a few notes for the logo's file; these notes are detailed below:
- PNG, JPG, and GIF images less than 4mb are supported and can be cropped as needed
- All images will be re-sized with locked proportions to maximum of 135 pixels wide and/or 40 pixels tall
6. In the "Upload Image" window, click "Select File"
7. You may need to crop the logo in order for it to meet the notes detailed above. After you've selected the appropriate range, click "Crop"
8. Your corporate logo should now appear under the "Upload/Manage Member Logo" section