A user that has the correct permissions can add new users. They can either be added individually or in bulk.
PERMISSION = "Member Administration/Configuration"
Things to know:
- Do not add the user until their email address has actually been created
- When adding individually, you are limited in the information you can include, however, if you want to include more information, you can use the bulk function, even if its only to upload one user.
To get to the Member Account:
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and choose "Profile" from the dropdown. Or, select the Settings icon found along left-hand panel. This will open up the Settings and Administration section.
3. Click on the Administration tab on the top left.
4. Click "Member Account" on the left hand side
5. Click on "Users"
ADD NEW USER
1. Click on "Add New User"
2. In the window that pops up, enter their email address, first name, and last name
3. You are able to create a message that will be included in the invite email. This will go out with the email that is sent when you click "Add User"
PLEASE NOTE - the invitation link within the email will expire within 24 hours
UPLOAD MULTIPLE USERS
1. Click on "Upload Multiple Users". A window will pop up with a hyperlink that will allow you to download the Muliple User Upload template
PLEASE NOTE - Email, First Name, and Last Name are required fields
2. You are able to choose whether invites will be sent out immediately or manually at a later time
3. When the template is ready, click on "browse" and select the template you created. The users will then be added to your account within ZenQMS.