A user that has the correct permissions can add new users. They can either be added individually or in bulk.
Things to know:
- Do not add the user until their email address has actually been created.
- When adding individually, you are limited in the information you can include. However, if you want to include more information, you can always use the bulk function, even if its only to upload 1 user.
1. Log into the ZenQMS
2. Click on your name in the upper righthand corner and choose Profile from the dropdown
3. Click Member Account on the lefthand side
4. Click on Users, the first two tabs you will see are
ADD NEW USER
1. Click on Add New User, enter their name and email address.
2. You also have the ability to create a message that will be included in the invite email that will go out as soon as you click on Add User.
UPLOAD MULTILPLE USERS
1. Click on Upload Multiple Users, a modal box will pop up that has a link that will enable to you download a template that you will use to enter the user information in order to upload, make sure to note that Email, First Name and Last Name are required fields.
2. You can choose for the invite to go out immediately, or choose to send them out manually at time of your choosing
3. Click on browse, select the template you created, the users in the template will then be added.