When you are configuring an Issue Category, the configuration includes choosing settings for PDF exports. This option is found in the "General Settings":
When you click on the "Edit PDF Options" button a slider box will appear to the right of your screen:
NOTE: By default all fields will be set to yes.
1. Logo: Allows you to have your Logo included or excluded from the header
2. Account or Stage Custom Fields: Allows you to choose multiple custom account and stage fields to your header
3. User Time Stamp: Allows you to add an email address along with the time/date
4. Page Numbers (X of Y pages): Allows you to choose whether page numbers are included
5. Abbreviated Header for Page 2+: If you select "yes" for this option, only the first page of the export will include the full header will the fields that you have selected to include. Page #2+ will include the logo, stage, and time stamp, excluding the custom fields.
6. Watermark Placement: A user can chose if a watermark will be included and its location.
7. Shrink Document / Add Abbreviated Header: This will scale the attachment and add a header to the page
8. Include User Time Stamp in Abbreviated Header: This will include the user time stamp in the header
9. Include Page Numbers (X of Y Pages) in Abbreviated Header: This will include page numbers in the header
10. Watermark Placement - a user can chose if a watermark will be included and its location.
Once you have configured these settings and the category has been activated for use, any Issue you create will export with these settings.