NOTE: Users will need the permission "Configuration: Issues" to perform these steps.
Configurations for accessibility and visibility are set at the Issue Category level. To add/edit an Issue category's accessibility and/or visibility:
Click into the Issue Category that needs configuring by navigating to Settings - Configuration - Issues. Next, click the Issue Key ID that you would like to open:
In the "General Settings" Section, click on "Manage Roles/Permissions":
When you click on the "" button, a slider will appear on the right side. It lists all possible permissions that can be assigned within an Issue. Each permission is followed by a drop-down that will include all the roles that you have created in the application:
NOTE: Roles/Permissions setup within the category are specific to that category and do not carry over to other Issue Categories.
- Can Edit All Settings In This Category - a user will be able to edit any settings particular to the specific category
- Can See All Issues (Read Only Access) - a user will have read only access to see all Issues and active or completed Tasks under the specific category, the user will not be able to edit.
- Can Edit Active Stage of Any Issue - a user will be able to edit any active stage in an Issue that falls under this category
- Can Edit Completed Stages of Any Issue (Super Editor) - a user will be able to access Super Editor mode and edit completed stages of an Issue in the category, we urge you to assign this sparingly
- Can Create New Issues - a user will be able to create Issues under the specific category
- Can Delete Issues - a user with this permission can delete an Issue in the category
- Can Cancel All Signatures and Revert to Prior Stage - user will be able to revert to a previous stage which will cancel any completed workflows/signatures
- Can Delegate Signatures for Any Active Workflows - a user will be able to delegate any workflow step to another user (they do not have to be a supervisor)
- Can Approve Stage / Task Due Date Extensions - if an Issue/Stage needs a due date extension, this permission allows a user to approve the extension request
- Receives Escalation Notices For Past Due Stages/Tasks - a user with this permission will be notified if any stage or task becomes past due
- Can Access Audit Trail Date for Items in this Category - a user will be able to access the audit trail data for Issues in this category
You can assign as many roles as you would like to each permission for an Issue Category.