In order to revert a completed stage a project assignee must request Super Editor access or have the "Can Cancel All Signatures and Revert to Prior Stage" category permissions. In order to be able to utilize Super Editor access the user's role must maintain the "Can Edit Completed stages of Any Issues (Super Editor)" permission in the Category configuration for Roles/Permissions.
Once a stage has been completed, and a project assignee finds that something was missed, they will want to revert the stage and to do that they must request Super Editor Access, which can be done by:
NOTE: By reverting the stage you will lose all workflow signatures, the workflow process will have to be re-launched
1. In the upper right hand corner of the change control there is 3 horizontal dots, click on the dots and you will get 2 options, "Export" or "Super Editor Access", choose Super Editor Access
2. An e-signature box will then appear and you will be required to provide a comment/reason for needing the Super Editor Access.
3. Once you have completed the signature, the following box will appear. The Super Editor access will remain until you complete the necessary edits/changes. Once completed you will need to click on the blue hyperlinked, "Drop Access".
4. To revert the stage you must click on the blue hyperlinked "Cancel workflows and revert to this phase" that now appears since the you have Super Editor Access"
4. Make the necessary edits to the stage, click on "Drop Access" in the Super Editor bar, and re-launched the workflow so all signatures can be executed again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.