This article is a high level overview of where you would go to find your Issues Module settings, configurations and actions. Click on the hyperlinks for detailed instruction on how to perform the actions or for helpful tips.
Log into your ZenQMS account and from your dashboard view, click on the on the left hand side of the screen. If you hover on the button the word "Settings" will appear.
Once in the "Settings" tab, you will see the following items:
1. Administration: if you click on this option, you will be taken to your administration section, where you access your mySettings, Member Account, Site Management, and Configuration for all modules EXCEPT Change Control and Issues.
2. Notifications: this option allows you to control how often you would like to hear from ZenQMS for activities by module/function.
3. Account Custom Fields: Clicking this option will allow you to create and manage custom fields for the Issues module.
4. Account Modules: Clicking on this will allow you to turn on/off module visibility for all staff.
5. Account Roles/Permissions: This option allows you to create new roles and the permissions for the Issues Module. We recommend mirroring your existing user-groups and permissions for other modules. These roles are critical for assignment to module permissions and workflow steps.
NOTE: Administration: Account Super User is a permanent role that should be severely limited. This user has significant access/permissions account wide.
5. Configuration: Issues: This houses your Issues category configurations and where you will go to add or edit them.
6. Configuration: Change Control: This houses your Change Control category configurations and where you will go to add or edit them.
7. Configuration: Tasks: This houses your Tasks category configurations and where you will go to add or edit them.
8. Account Audit Trail: This houses your audit trails for Issues, Change Control, and Tasks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.