This article is a high level overview of the Tasks module, the dashboard and full-table. Currently, the task module will only pertain to Change Controls. A Task is an assignment linked to a specific Change Control. A task would be an action that needs to be completed in reference to the specific Change Control process that would be outside of the category configuration. An example might be; Assign users to retrain on SOP.
Note: At the current time a Task can only be created within a Change Control.
To access the Tasks module, log into your ZenQMS account and click on button on the left side of the screen. The Task Dashboard will appear.
Task Dashboard Overview
The Dashboard displays a bar chart that starts with a column labeled "Past Due", if you click on this bar any "Past Due" task actions that you are responsible for will populate in a table below. The following bar columns are months, starting with the current and going out 11 months. You can click on multiple bars in the chart to populate the table. You can customize this table by clicking on the in the upper left corner.
The icons at the top represent 3 different views for the bar chart.
My Task Dashboard - This icon represents your dashboard view that only shows any Tasks that you have been assigned
- In order to complete the action required, you can click on the Task "Key" that is hyperlinked. When you click on it, if the Item is Past Due it will take you right to the action that is needed within that Task, ie: e-signature.
- If the item is in a bar that is Yellow or Green, clicking the key will take you into the Task, but no action will be required.
My Direct Reports Dashboard - This icon represents any Tasks that your direct reports are assigned
- If you click on the key in the table, it will take you into the corresponding Task.
My Company Dashboard - This icon is your Whole Company dashboard view and will display all Tasks for your organization.
Task Full-Table Overview
The last icon will take you to the Change Control Full Table. The Change Control full table can be customized by clicking on the in the upper left corner and filtered by columns
- To access or view a Task, click on the blue hyperlinked 'Key" Task ID
- The Full Table or current table view can be exported by clicking on the "Export" button; you can choose whether you want a CSV or Excel file. Once downloaded, the file will go to your "My Downloads" tab that will appear at the top of the page. This document will remain in the "My Downloads" tab for 30 days. You can access your "My Downloads" folder by clicking on the under your company logo.