NOTE: Users will need the permission "Configuration: Change Controls" to perform these steps.
Configurations for accessibility and visibility are set at the Change Control category level. To add/edit a Change Control category's accessibility and/or visibility:
Click into the Change Control category that needs configuring by navigating to Settings - Configuration - Change Controls. Next, click the Change Control Key ID that you would like to open:
In the "General Settings" Section, click on "Manage Roles/Permissions":
When you click on the "" button, a slider will appear on the right side. It lists all possible permissions that can be assigned within a Change Control. Each permission is followed by a drop-down that will include all the roles that you have created in the application:
NOTE: Roles/Permissions setup within the category are specific to that category and do not carry over to other Change Control Categories.
- Can Edit All Settings In This Category - a user will be able to edit any settings particular to the specific category
- Can See All Change Controls (Read Only Access) - a user will have read only access to see all Change Controls and active or completed Tasks under the specific category, the user will not be able to edit.
- Can Edit Active Stage of Any Change Control - a user will be able to edit any active stage in a Change Control that falls under this category
- Can Edit Completed Stages of Any Change Control (Super Editor) - a user will be able to access Super Editor mode and edit completed stages of a Change Control in the category, we urge you to assign this sparingly
- Can Create New Change Controls - a user will be able to create Change Controls under the specific category
- Can Delete Change Controls - a user with this permission can delete a Change Control in the category
- Can Cancel All Signatures and Revert to Prior Stage - user will be able to revert to a previous stage which will cancel any completed workflows/signatures
- Can Delegate Signatures for Any Active Workflows - a user will be able to delegate any workflow step to another user (they do not have to be a supervisor)
- Can Approve Stage / Task Due Date Extensions - if a Change Control/Stage needs a due date extension, this permission allows a user to approve the extension request
- Receives Escalation Notices For Past Due Stages/Tasks - a user with this permission will be notified if any stage or task becomes past due
- Can Access Audit Trail Date for Items in this Category - a user will be able to access the audit trail data for Change Controls in this category
You can assign as many roles as you would like to each permission for a Change Control Category.