This article is a high level overview of where you would go to find your Change Control settings, configurations and what actions can be taken by clicking on the button on the left hand side of your dashboard. Click on the hyperlinks for detailed instruction on how to perform the actions or for helpful tips.
Log into your ZenQMS account and from your dashboard view click on the on the left hand side of the screen, if you hover on the button the word "Settings" will appear
Once in the "Settings" tab you will see the following items:
1. Administration: if you click on this option, you will be taken to your administration section, where you access your mySettings, Member Account, Site Management, and Configuration sections for all modules EXCEPT for Change Control.
2. Account Custom Fields: These are a new feature that has only be implemented in the Change Control module. Clicking this option will allow you to create and manage custom fields for the Change Control module.
3. Account Modules: Here you can turn on/off module visibility for all staff. ***Right now you can only turn on/off the Change Control and Task modules. Turning a module on/off doesn't delete any data but does hide the access icons from all users.
4. Account Roles/Permissions: This option allows you to create new roles and the permissions for the Change Control module (these due not apply to other modules). When you're configuring this section, best practice is to mirror to your existing user-groups and permissions for other modules. These roles are critical for assignment to module permissions and workflow steps (e.g. in a CC Category) NOTE: Administration: Account Super User is a permanent role that should be severely limited. This user has significant access/permissions account wide.
- Creating and Managing Roles/Permissions
- Key Roles: Super Editor
5. Configuration: Change Control: This houses your all your Change Control category configurations. This is where you will go to create or edit Change Control categories.