PERMISSION = "Can Set a Training Item as Compliant/Non-Compliant For Any User"
A user with the permission "Can Set a Training Item as Compliant/Non-Compliant For Any User" can perform this action.
1. From the Documents Full Table, find the document that you would like to mark the user as compliant/non-compliant on.
2. Open up the Document Management window by clicking "Edit"
3. Select the "Training" tab and click on "Manage"
4. Select the user by clicking on the checkbox to the left of their name and click on the "Group Actions" button above the table.
5. To mark users compliant, select "Make Selected User Compliant".
6. To mark users non-compliant and force them to redo the training, select "Force Selected Users to Retrain".