Document workflows are configured and updated at the Document Category level. Below are the steps in order to perform this action.
1. Log into ZenQMS, click on the Documents module tab on the lefthand side
2. Select Documents: Full Table from the "My Documents Dashboard" dropdown
3. Click on the "Manage Categories" button
4. Select the document category you want to update the workflow for from the dropdown
5. Scroll down in the details till you get to the "Workflow for Publishing/Retiring"
6. Here steps can be added by clicking on the
7. You can edit the name of the step, change the Reason Code, choose wether you would like it to be able to be delegated, and add and users who will be authorized to complete a workflow step by choosing an individual or group from the dropdown.
8. You can remove a user or group by clicking on the trashcan beside the name.
Please sign in to leave a comment.