1. Log into ZenQMS, click on documents on the lefthand side of the dashboard
2. Click on the drop down labeled "My Documents Dashboard" and select "Documents: Full Table"
3. Use the table to search for the document you need to review, update or retire. Once you find what you’re looking for, click “Edit”.
4. Once inside the Document Management/Review window, you will see at the top. Click on that button.
5. A Document Review/Assessment window will appear with 3 options
- Item is Current - This is what you would click if the document is up to date and does not need to be modified. It requires you to log a comment then the E-signature box will appear and you can sign off on your review
- Item Must Be Updated - Updated referred to as Up-Versioning, this is what you would click to make any edits and revisions to the current document. You will be required to comment on what needs to be edited, it will then allow you to E-sign that it needs to be updated. Once you have signed off, you will see this message and can begin to draft the new version that is automatically created and will be visible in the Full Table.
- Item is Obsolete - This is what you click if you wanted to retire a document. This requires that you make comments about why it is being retired and also requires a workflow, which is set at the document category level. You have the ability to additional workflow steps if need be. Once you click on the the workflow will be started and sent to whoever has been assigned. Once the workflow is complete the document will be in the retired state.
- Once the Item has been retired it will be located in the Documents: Archive, that can be accessed by going to your Document Dashboard and selecting Documents: Archive from the drop down. If you do not see this as an option it means you do not have the correct permissions to access the documents archive and you will need to reach out to your admin.