The Documents dashboard gives you an instant and detailed view into the state of all documents you have access to.
1. Dashboard Filter
Changing the dashboard filter allows you to quickly toggle the data set:
- My Documents: All documents where you are set as an author
- Direct Reports: All documents where one of my direct reports is set as an author
- My Company: All documents in the company account (requires special access permission)
This same filter also give you access to:
2. State of Documents Chart
The horizontal bar chart on the left provides a snapshot of your documents and their current state. Clicking on a bar refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with a list of documents matching the query. Bars are highlighted white as their data sets are added to the table, and you can select more than one bar.
3. Document Pipeline Chart
The Pipeline bar chart is for planning-- showing the user what items are past their review date (red bar) or have a review coming due between now and the end of the next month (yellow bars) or due in the 2 months after that (green bars). As with the first chart, clicking on a bar refreshes the drilldown action table at the bottom with a list of documents matching the query and you can select more than one bar for a broader query.
4. New Document Assignments
Click on the hyperlink to show all documents assigned to me since my last log in.
5. Documents with New Comments
Click on link to see any documents with new comments logged since my last log in.
The "Drilldown" Table
All clickable links/bars in the controls above will refresh the drilldown action table at the bottom of the page. The action table works the same as in the main dashboard-- allowing user to
- Open a document with the PDF viewer in ZenQMS with the icon
- Download a copy of the document with the icon or click the hyperlink of the Document Name to access the details.
- Export the entire table to excel using the black excel icon