Adding/Editing a training questions can be done in any state.
1. Log into ZenQMS, click on the Documents tab
2. Click on the drop-down labeled "My Documents Dashboard" and select Documents: Full Table
3. Search for the document that you wish to add or edit the training question for and click on "Edit"
4. Click on the "Training" tab, and click on
5. A box will then pop up where you can type in the questions and choose whether it is T/F or a Multiple Choice. If Multiple Choice, you will need to type in the various possible answers and click on the circle to mark the correct answer
6. Once it is created you can then choose a passing percentage by clicking on the link that says by default "Trainees must answer at least 100% to complete the training", and you can type in any percentage you would like that will qualify as passing.
7. You can add as many questions as you would like. These questions can be edited at any time.This can also be done why you are Adding a New Document