Below are the steps to create a course.
PERMISSION NEEDED:Can Create/Manage New Training Courses
1. Log into your ZenQMS account, click on the Training module, select Training: Courses from the "My Training Dashboard" dropdown
2. Click on , choose a course name and click
3. Course Management/Review window will appear. You can add/change Editors, add a course description, link another item. You will also add documents and/or OJT events from this window.
4. To add documents, click on , a new window that contains a list of all documents will appear and you can add the documents in bulk by checking the box next to the doc name and then clicking on
5. You can search/filter for certain documents by typing the doc name, version, specific categories, state, etc in the column header text box.
6. Once you have added the docs to the syllabus, you can move them up and down within the syllabus using the up and down arrows and you can remove a doc from the course by clicking on the trashcan.
7. You will perform the same steps to
8. To add users/groups click on , and add users or groups to the course
*Things to know:
- Whatever grace period days, documents security, training intervals, etc that have been set at the document level will persist in the course