PERMISSION = "Can Create/Manage New Training Courses"
1. Log into ZenQMS
2. Click on the Training Module on the left hand side
3. Select "Training: Courses" from the "My Training Dashboard" dropdown
4. Click on , choose a course name, and click "Create"
5. Course Management/Review window will appear. You can:
- Add/change Editors
- Add a course description
- Link another item.
- Add documents
- Add OJT events
6. To add documents, click on "Add Documents". A new window that contains a list of all documents within Zen will appear. You can add the documents in bulk by checking the box next to the doc name and then clicking on "Add to Syllabus".
7. You can search/filter for certain documents by typing the doc name, version, specific categories, state, etc, in the column header text box.
8. Once you have added the docs to the syllabus, you are able to move them up and down by using the arrows. You are able to remove documents by clicking on the trash can.
9. You are able to add OJT events by clicking "Add OJT Event" and repeating the steps above.
10. To add users/groups click on "Manage Assigned Users/Groups"
*Things to know:
- Whatever grace period days, documents security, training intervals, etc that have been set at the document level will persist in the course