PERMISSION = "Can Add New Tests"
l. Log into ZenQMS
2. Click on the Training Module on the left hand side
3. From the "My Training Dashboard" drop down, select "Training: Tests".
4. Click on , you will be prompted to add the name of the test. Click "Create"
5. Authors: Click "Manage Authors" to add/remove up to 3 test authors by selecting from the dropdown
- Attempts: Number of attempts allowed to pass the test
- Minimum Passing Score: *entry must be 0-100
- Time Cap: Time allowance to complete the test (0.5 – 12 hours)
- Grace Period: Number of days to complete the test.
- Description: Describe your test in a few words
- Instructions: Enter any additional information/instructions
7. Links: Click "Add Link" to link another item in your ZenQMS account that you have access to
8. Workflow: Workflows Section: Click the "Launch Approval Workflow" button to make the test effective.
Adding & Importing Questions
1.To add Questions individually: go to the "Questions" tab, click , type in your question, select the answer type, and click "Save". Repeat as necessary.
2. To add multiple Questions at once: go to the "Questions" tab, click . You can download a template by clicking on the "Click Here" hyperlink and upload it in the same place
*The table allows you to manage the order of the questions (when in draft mode) and also see the cumulative pass rate for each question.