Actionable items will be found on the right side of the dashboard, NOT THE PIE CHART.
If a user is assigned to a workflow but is unable to sign-off, their Supervisor will need to delegate the workflow step. The ability to delegate the workflow step is determined by two things: the category level setting and the user's Supervisor.
For a document approval, the ability to delegate is configured in the Document Category under "Workflow for Publishing/Retiring (optional)". The setting "Can Step be Delegated?" will need to be set to "Yes" to ensure workflow steps can be delegated.
The user who is delegating the actionable item must be the workflow participant's Supervisor.
To delegate, the Supervisor will:
1. Select "My Direct Reports Dashboard" from the dropdown in their Main Dashboard.
2. Click on the "Signatures Needed" action on the right hand side of the dashboard. Select the Documents link.
3. Identify the document and workflow that needs to be delegated in the table that loads below.
4. Click on the delegate icon . If this icon is grayed out, this item cannot be delegated.
5. A drop down list of the supervisor's direct reports, including themselves, will appear in a modal box. Select a user to reassign the signature. The below message will appear when the signature has been successfully delegated.
6. The selected user will be notified via their dashboard and the next daily digest.